Sapa is one of the most breathtaking hill stations in Vietnam which reflects the signature of French architecture and colorful hill tribal cultures
Midst greater open fill image life sea greater grass.
This is home to stunning mountain landscapes, verdant rice terraces, unique stilt villages and Indochina peak, the Fansipan. Travellers are invited to enjoy the best of Sapa all the year round with different taste of seasons and exciting outdoors.
Sapa Tour is one of the leading local tour operator in Sapa with offices in Hanoi and Sapa. We specialize in offering customize tour to Sapa and northern Vietnam. Our highest committment is to bring you the most authentic and unique experience with maximum of satisfaction.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 6:15 AM for a prompt departure at 6:30 AM.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 6:30 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
Day 1 : Hanoi – Sapa – Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai
- 6:30-7:00 AM Pick up at your hotel (in the Old Quarter) or meet at our office and depart to Lao Cai (245km). It takes about 5 hours traveling the new highway to Lao Cai. The bus ride brings good chance to see beautiful scenery of the region along the way.
- 12:30 AM. Arrive in Sapa. Relax and have lunch at the restaurant. Check in hotel. Afternoon, start a 4 hour trek to visit Lao Chai – Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai village, exploring the local ethnic minorities life, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sapa’s ancient rock formations with engraved images big and small, the unique patterns of the ancients, as well as admire the picturesque bridge to the clouds clear over the Muong Hoa stream. Enjoy the dinner with local specialty and your choice of spending the night at a hotel or homestay with local family.
Day 2: Cat Cat Village – Hanoi (B, L)
- Wake up and enjoy the fresh air and atmosphere of Sapa. Breakfast at hotel/homestay. 9:00am Exploring Cat Cat – Shin chai village of H’mong – a colonial French discovered area and a renowned resort to officials from the early twentieth century. Arriving to Cat Cat village, visitors will be visiting the Hydro-power station, the waterfall of Cat Cat village, as well as learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools. Car pick up and return to Sapa town. Enjoy lunch at local restaurant. Free time to walk around or shopping.
- 15:00: Begin your journey back to Hanoi.
- End the tour in Hanoi around 20:30