VietnamOZ is able to offer advice regarding visas, passports or health requirements for international travelers to Vietnam
While travel insurance is not required, we highly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy prior to departure to protect your travel purchases. At this time, Viator does not offer travel insurance, however our products can be covered under various independent insurance programs.
If you do purchase travel insurance, please review your policy carefully for specific terms and conditions.
Viator is only able to take bookings either via our website or over the phone. We don’t currently have offices that accept in-person or onsite bookings.
If you are unable to find the answer you need in our customer help center, please feel free to call one of our travel experts. We can be reached 24 hours a day, seven days a week:
Telephone number: (+84) 28 3824 8838 / (+84) 904 895 228
Most of our tour operators are able to provide child seats. Please be sure to add this request in the ‘special requirements’ field upon checkout. Once you receive your ticket, we recommend contacting the local operator directly to confirm this request.
NOTE: There may be an additional cost involved
With so many amazing activities on .com, we know it can be tough to choose! Here’s a good way to narrow it down:
1. Enter your destination (i.e. Paris, Tokyo, etc.) into the search box on VietnamOZ.com. From there, you can choose to view:
The main page for your destination, which features our most popular tours and activities in that place.
Specific activities in your destination.
Attraction and recommendation pages, which include insider tips about the top things to do in your destination.
2. You can also use the left navigation bar to look at types of activities in a particular destination, such as food tours, helicopter rides, etc.
TIP: All of the activities you see are offered “as is,” which means they can’t be customized. But don’t worry, we have tons of options (and some tours with multiple options!), and we’re sure you’ll find the perfect activity for your trip.
Our Group Reservations generally start at 20 guests, however some tours with more limited availability may require you to go through Group Reservations if you’re going to be booking all of the transportation for an entire tour or if you need to Charter an entire tour just for your Group.
Generally speaking, group rates are the same as our website rates, but they can be more expensive depending on the needs of your party. Group rates are never discounted and promo codes cannot be applied to these reservations.
Viator offers two different types of promotions:
1. Some of our discounts are applied to your shopping cart automatically, as long as you shop using the special link provided. These are usually advertised specials on the website, however, they can also be special location-specific specials sent via email.
2. We also accept promotional codes that are sent out periodically via email. These are entered in the promotion code box at the beginning of the check-out process.
Many of our tours do!
When you’ve selected a tour, look under the box that lists the price for the tour and you will see booking options listed. Any available discount rates will be listed as booking options. If the only option listed is ‘Adult’ then everyone who takes this tour will be charged the same rate.
A receipt for your booking will be automatically e-mailed to you when you place your reservation.
While we strive to make every trip perfect, sometimes things don’t go to plan. Requesting a refund is easy!
Please contact us via email or a phone call to request refund.
Most refund requests are accepted processed within 48 hours, but the process can take up to 7 days.
If your refund request is approved, it may take 5-7 business days from the date the refund is processed to appear on your statement, depending on your financial institution.
Need to add a traveler, change the date, or make another adjustment? Not a problem! In most cases, you can change your booking up to 24 hours before your activity. However, please check the “Terms and Conditions” section of your ticket for the detailed policy for your specific activity.
We get it, plans change! In most cases, you can cancel your booking for a full refund up to 1 day before your activity. However, please check the “Terms and Conditions” section of your ticket for the detailed cancellation policy for your specific activity.
There are three main cancellation policies, depending on the specific tour or activity you choose. Please be sure to verify which one is applicable to your chosen activity prior to confirming your reservation.
This information can be found on every product we offer under the ‘Cancellation Policy’ section.
If you have an existing reservation, you can verify the applicable cancellation policy by checking the “Cancellation Policy” section of your ticket for the detailed cancellation policy for your specific activity.
1. Most of our products are covered by the standard cancellation policy. For these products, you can cancel your booking for a full refund up until 24 hours in advance of your activity. You can cancel your booking by following the instructions found here.
2. Some of our products are All-Sales-Final, meaning that these reservations cannot be changed or cancelled for any reason. Therefore, the ‘Cancel my Booking’ option will not appear for these reservations.
3. Other products have ‘non-standard’ cancellation terms. These products will indicate the specific terms and conditions in the ‘Cancellation Policy’ section on the product brochure page. If a requested cancellation isn’t due a full refund, you will not be able to initiate a cancellation online. In these cases, please call the phone number listed under the ‘Need to Make Changes or Cancel?’ section of your ticket for assistance.